Grasso Searles Romano Lawyers is a boutique law firm based in South-East Brisbane offering a comprehensive range of legal services including:
- Conveyancing - buying and selling property and businesses
- Family law divorces, children's issues and property settlements
- Criminal matters including minor driving offences
- Succession planning including Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Business and property matters including leases, contracts and disputes
- Civil litigation and debt recovery
- Deceased estate administration and trusts
The co-principal of the firm, Mr Alfio Romano, who is a Lawyer, Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser, holds a Commerce degree, an Honours Degree in Law and a Master of Laws and has over 35 years of experience in the law in a vast range of areas. He established the practice in 1981 and is now joined by his son, as new co-principal of the firm in 2014, Mr Gianni Romano, who also hold a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) degrees and has been working with the firm for almost 10 years.
You can be confident you are getting the very best legal advice straight from the top-tier at a cost well below that of the large city firms.
We aim to provide professional and friendly legal advice and effective representation to both individual and business clients and pride ourselves on our ability to provide clear and understandable solutions to your legal issues.
OUR MOTTO is to pass on knowledge to you in a caring manner by communicating with you at a level that you can understand.
OUR AIM is to provide you with the best legal result in the most cost effective manner.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and dedicated lawyers.
We have registered our business on Oneflare. To find out more about our services and see customer reviews and verifications you can also View our profile on Oneflare.