Grasso Searles Romano Lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Grasso Searles Romano Lawyers can help with:
- business structures
- lease terms
- Put and Call options
- valuation of business assets
- tax considerations
- liaison with financial institutions
- transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- transfers of equipment licences
- arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- organising and attending settlement
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and dedicated lawyers.